Abuse and neglect of children – who do I call

If a child is in immediate danger, call police at 911 to intervene.

If you think a child or youth under 19 years of age is being abused or neglected, you have the legal duty to report your concern to a child welfare worker. Phone 1 800 663-9122 at any time of the day or night.

Scroll to Top