Call us early Wednesday mornings to book your session.
What is Drop-In Counselling
- A place for individual adults to come when you need someone to talk to.
- A professional counsellor will listen to you and work with you to create a plan with next steps to begin the change you are looking for.
- This service is free and no appointment is needed.
- A counselling session is about 1.5 hours long. In many cases, a single visit is all that is needed.
- You will be seen on a first-come, first-seen basis. No appointments are booked in advance. Bring your favourite magazine or book to read while you are waiting or go out and grab a coffee.
- We are not able to provide childminding while you are in your session.
- If the counselling slots are full for the day, we will ask you to return on another day. You can come back to the clinic over time, but you cannot request a specific counsellor.